Tuesday, 9 October 2012

Courses of Photography in English

Some of you inquired about photography courses in English. Our new club member Michael H. has given some tips about Photography courses and events in English: 

This is a course in English [...] in Amsterdam:
http://meganalter.com/photography-course/
This international club in the Hague is organizing several events in English:
http://imagesphotoclub.com/
I think I had seen an advert in an Expat website about recent events and courses last month.
I will forward anything else I come across, I have been to a  couple of Expat Fairs & events recently that  interest groups like this take a  part.
Michael


And one from Nicolas:
" Although the web site is in Dutch I think this is also a basic 14 lesson course on the basics of Photography in English in the Hague:
http://www.koorenhuis.nl/cursusaanbod/19/fotografie-algemeen-basis/#i1963  "


Here are also some additional addresses which had been circulated time ago:

Het Leidse Volkshuis in Leiden also holds a basic course in English but it has already started for this season.

If you are interested in more advanced courses, Fotogram in Amsterdam has courses at different levels, also in English.
http://www.fotogram.nl/coursesinenglish.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment